Friday, November 2, 2012

Barack's last Election Night - you should join us


David Axelrod
to me
Donna --

I first met Barack Obama in 1992.

Back before he was a state senator, a candidate, the President of the United States, a husband or a father, he was a 30-year-old guy running voter registration drives in Chicago. He made an impression on me -- and when, in 2007, he decided to run for president, I signed up without hesitation.

I thought, if I could help Barack Obama get to the White House, I would have accomplished something great in my life.

It's been a long and amazing journey, and our small team of a few became a movement of millions. Now, we're in the final days of his last campaign, fighting to keep Barack Obama in the White House. We're planning his last Election Night -- and he wants you to be there.

Donate $3 or whatever you can today, and you'll be automatically entered to meet President Obama and be right up front at his Election Night speech.



You're one of the campaign's most committed supporters. Because you've saved your payment information, your donation will go through immediately. It matters more today than it will later:

QUICK DONATE: $3
QUICK DONATE: $35
QUICK DONATE: $50
QUICK DONATE: $100
QUICK DONATE: $250


Or donate another amount.


I don't know how this is going to end. But no matter what, I know each of us will have given this campaign everything we've got.

I hope you can be there on the big night.

Flight and hotel are covered for you and a guest -- donate $3 or whatever you can today, and you'll be automatically entered:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Election-Night

Thanks for everything you've done and will do in these last days. Let's win this.

Sincerely,

David

No comments:

Post a Comment