Saturday, January 19, 2013

This is yours, Donna

Barack Obama
to me
Donna --

Because of you, I'll be taking the oath of office again on January 21st.

I'd like you to be part of this historic moment -- whether that's in Washington, D.C., or wherever you call home.

As we make plans, we want to make sure the people who made this inauguration possible are the first to know what's happening.


Sign up here to be part of the inauguration.

I'm honored each and every day to be your president, and I will never forget how I got here.

I'm so grateful for everything you've done.

Let's also remember why we're here: we've got more work to do. And we're going to begin this next chapter in the American story together.

Sign up and stay updated:

http://action.2013pic.org/Inauguration
Thanks,

Barack

No comments:

Post a Comment