Friday, August 31, 2012

Yep...

Rufus Gifford, BarackObama.com
info@barackobama.com
to me

I know, D..

I know it's a Friday night. I know the last thing you want is to get an email from me telling you about a fundraising deadline.

Think about it this way, though: If we don't win this election, you're probably going to look back on this Friday night and wish you hadn't ignored this email.

So don't.

Donate $3 before midnight.

Because you've saved your payment information, your donation will go through immediately:

QUICK DONATE: $3

QUICK DONATE: $35

QUICK DONATE: $50

QUICK DONATE: $100

QUICK DONATE: $250

Or donate another amount:

https://donate.barackobama.com/
Midnight-Deadline
Happy Friday!

Rufus

Rufus Gifford
National Finance Director
Obama for America

No comments:

Post a Comment