Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I hear you

Barack Obama
to me
Donna --

How about Joe last night?

If you're as proud of him as I am, let's do what needs to be done in the final push -- and let's win.

This election could come down to what happens tomorrow morning.

My team on the campaign is about to make some of the toughest budget decisions we've had to make. This is one of the last chances we get to expand our ground game for the final stretch, and what we have in the bank at midnight tonight will decide how big we can go.

Can you donate $3 today, and drive this campaign forward?

You're one of our most committed supporters. Because you've saved your payment information, your donation will go through immediately. It matters more today than it will later:



I know we've asked a lot of you over the last 18 months.

I hear you.

But too much is on the line, and now is the worst possible time to decide to hold back.

Today, I'm asking you to dig a little deeper and say you're ready to fight alongside me and Joe.

Donate $3 right now:


https://donate.barackobama.com/
Big-Decisions

Thank you,

Barack

No comments:

Post a Comment