Thursday, October 18, 2012

Real quick:

Barack Obama
to me
Donna --

Real quick -- tonight is the final FEC fundraising deadline of this campaign.

For me as a candidate, it's my last FEC deadline ever.

I know we've asked a lot of you these last 18 months. But it would mean a lot to me if you could chip in today.

Any donation, no matter how large or small, makes a difference -- to me, to the thousands of volunteers and organizers out there working to bring this election home, and to the millions of Americans counting on us.

If you can, please make a donation of $3 before midnight.

You're one of the campaign's most committed supporters. Because you've saved your payment information, your donation will go through immediately. It matters more today than it will later:


Or donate another amount:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Deadline-Tonight

Thank you -- for everything.

Barack

No comments:

Post a Comment