Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Stick with me, Donna

Barack Obama
to me
The Presidential 2012 Debates Link:


You're one of my most committed supporters. Because you've saved your payment information, your donation will go through immediately. It matters more today than it will later:


QUICK DONATE: $35

Or donate another amount:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Two-Weeks

I believe in you. If you stick with me, and if we fight harder than ever for the next two weeks, I truly believe we can't lose.

Thank you,

Barack

P.S. -- I don't know what Election Night will hold, but I'd like you to be a part of the event here in Chicago.
 Any donation you make today automatically enters you for a chance to meet me -- airfare and hotel for you and a guest are covered.


P.S.S: To all Americans overseas, Internationally speaking on assignment but maintain a United States Citizenship, while making donating possible within Jones Success 2 Millions Blog; again Welcome and thank you for your continual support.  Also Thank You to Sacramento, California and the U.S.A.

Please Donate, vote and uplift our new first time voters within our Democratic Party Campaign.  Thank you for all that you continue to exemplify during the latter  process of our Democratic Party Campaign.

May God Bless America

~ Success2u ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment