Sunday, September 16, 2012

I don't usually email you

Beyonce Knowles
to me



Donna --

I usually don't email you -- but I have an amazing invitation I have to share.

Jay and I will be meeting up with President Obama for an evening in NYC sometime soon. And we want you to be there!

Until midnight tonight, if you pitch in $3 or whatever you can, you'll be automatically entered to be flown out to join us.


Because you've saved your payment 
information, your donation will go 
through immediately:


I
've had the honor of meeting President Obama and the First Lady a few times -- and believe me -- it's an opportunity you don't want to miss.

Don't worry about the airfare and hotel, it's taken care of. And you can bring a guest.

But the countdown is on -- this opportunity ends at midnight:


https://donate.barackobama.com/

Meet-Me-in-New-York

Can't wait to meet you!

Love,

Beyoncé

No comments:

Post a Comment