Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I'm asking one last time

Barack Obama
to me
Donna --

This is the last time on this campaign that I'll ask you:

Want to meet for dinner?

Donate $3 or whatever you can, and you'll be automatically entered to join me -- today only, each entry counts twice.


Because you've saved your payment 

information, your donation will go 
through immediately:



While the other side leans on corporate donors and million-dollar checks, we're doing this the right way.

There's a seat at the table for everyone in this campaign, no matter what you're able to give.

Donate $3 or whatever you can today, and be automatically entered to join me:


https://donate.barackobama.com/
Dinner

Barack

P.S. -- I'm not sure where on the campaign trail we'll meet up, but no matter where it is, 
we'll fly you and a guest out there and put you up for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment