Thursday, September 6, 2012

PHOTOS: Fmr. President Bill Clinton, President Obama Take DNC Stage Together

Rufus Gifford, BarackObama.com
to me

Donna --

I've been at the convention arena since Monday. My suit is wrinkled, my feet are killing me, and I think I've nearly killed my phone battery from overuse.

So I have to make this quick: It's been amazing. The enthusiasm here is off the charts, and the President hasn't even taken the stage yet. 

But what's more remarkable is what's happening right now across the country: There have been 323,963 grassroots donations so far this week -- including yours. Thank you for being part of it.

Before he takes the stage, consider showing your support again by donating $3 today.


Because you've saved your payment 
information, your donation will go 
through immediately:

QUICK DONATE: $3





Or donate another amount:


Thank you!!

Rufus

Rufus Gifford
National Finance Director
Obama for America


P.S. -- Don't forget to tune in to the commercial-free DNC livestream hosted by Kal Penn starting at 8 p.m. Eastern Time tonight. It will have all the big speeches, plus some great exclusive content -- including an interview with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment